- This event has passed.
ICAA Lyceum Lounge
September 27 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
32-hour work weeks, flexible schedules, wellness initiatives, mentorship – what do all of these have in common? If you said attempts to retain quality staff to the organization, you are right! Bring your pain points and success strategies around employee retention to ICAA’s first Lyceum Lounge convening on Tuesday, September 27th 12:30-1:30pm via Zoom.
Join us by clicking here and get ready to engage with colleagues from across the Community Action network to share, to learn, and to ignite new ideas.
What To Expect:
- A virtual Community Action gathering place, hosted by Iowa Community Action Association, for idea sharing.
- Lyceum Lounge discussion topics will be generated by the network each month.
- Monthly gatherings via Zoom, attend as you can the fourth Tuesday each month from 12:30-1:30PM CST.
- Summary of Sharables will be sent out to the network in ICAA Offering emails (subscribe to ICAA’s Mailing List at the bottom of the ICAA homepage www.iowacommunityaction.org).
- Resource sharing space will be provided on the ICAA website member portal.
To learn more about the Lyceum Lounge concept and submit ideas for future discussion topics, click here.