- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corporation
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- IMPACT Community Action Partnership
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
2nd Annual Fall Fun with Creative Spirits Sioux City
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
We Are Planning An Evening of Creative Fall Fun!
Friday, September 30, 2016
Mid-Sioux Moments Newsletter - September 2016
Monday, September 12, 2016
Child Care Resource & Referral Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
Friday, September 9, 2016
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
YouTube is a video sharing website on which users can upload and share videos. Unregistered users can watch the videos, while registered users are permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos.
Videos: ICAA will create a YouTube account where the organization will post videos related to the promotion of the organization.
Tutorials: Video tutorials such as the “10 Tips for Writing to Legislators” can be created to support featured online content on the ICAA site. It will also provide the public with a face(s) that they can attribute to ICAA.
Data/Statistics: Videos containing data & statistics can be created to bolster the effectiveness of ICAA’s programs & advocacy and will serve as a PR vehicle to promote the organization and the work it conducts on behalf of low-income families & individuals across the state of Iowa.
YouTube Links Coming Soon!
Recovery.gov YouTube Page: