- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corporation
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- IMPACT Community Action Partnership
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Mid-Sioux Moments Newsletter - September 2016
Monday, September 12, 2016
Child Care Resource & Referral Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
Friday, September 9, 2016
Ernst Talks Poverty Solutions
Tuesday, August 30, 2016
Mid-Sioux Moment's Newsletter
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
June Mid-Sioux Newsletter
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Food pantries are located in the Clarke, Decatur and Wayne County Outreach offices. Local donations and ministerial alliances/churches support the pantries. Vouchers to Helping Hands Center are provided through Monroe County Outreach office and to Inner Church Ministries in Lucas County. Contact your local Outreach Center for eligibility guidelines.
ARRA funding provides food vouchers to local grocery stores for fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, milk, bread, potatoes, cheese, laundry soap, dish soap and toilet paper.
For more information please contact your local Outreach Center.