- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corporation
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- IMPACT Community Action Partnership
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Iowa Could Update, Coordinate Disaster Response Efforts
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
RFP for Modular Head Start Classroom
Friday, April 29, 2016
RFP for Rock Rapids Repairs
Monday, April 25, 2016
RFP for Qualified Contractor
Friday, April 22, 2016
Mid-Sioux April Newsletter
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Food pantries are located in the Clarke, Decatur and Wayne County Outreach offices. Local donations and ministerial alliances/churches support the pantries. Vouchers to Helping Hands Center are provided through Monroe County Outreach office and to Inner Church Ministries in Lucas County. Contact your local Outreach Center for eligibility guidelines.
ARRA funding provides food vouchers to local grocery stores for fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, milk, bread, potatoes, cheese, laundry soap, dish soap and toilet paper.
For more information please contact your local Outreach Center.