- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corporation
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- IMPACT Community Action Partnership
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
2nd Annual Fall Fun with Creative Spirits Sioux City
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
We Are Planning An Evening of Creative Fall Fun!
Friday, September 30, 2016
Mid-Sioux Moments Newsletter - September 2016
Monday, September 12, 2016
Child Care Resource & Referral Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
Friday, September 9, 2016
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Rural Polk County Center
406 SW School Street, Suite 201, Ankeny, IA 50023 Phone: 515-965-0433
Low-Income Home Energy Assistance - Aids qualifying low-income households in the payment of a portion of their residential heating costs for the winter heating season.
Food Pantry - Provides food staples in emergency situations.
RAYS - Provides financial assistance for low-income youth to be able to participate in extracurricular activities.
Emergency Crisis Intervention - Assistance for repair/replacement of furnaces. Purchases heaters, blankets, fans and air conditioners.
Emergency Utility and Rent Assistance - Assistance with eviction notices and utility disconnects through direct payments to landlord/vendor.
Utility Assistance - Utility Company customer contributions help low-income customers pay their bills
Weatherization - Workers perform energy audit and weatherize homes with insulation, caulking, inefficient appliance replacement and furnace repair and replacement
FaDSS - Referrals to family development program
Lifeline Phone Assistance - Assistance completing applications
Aging Resources - Applications and referrals for advocacy and financial assistance for the elderly
Embrace Iowa - Apply for Des Moines Register Christmastime program
LIS - Low income subsidy assists low income elderly and/or disabled individuals pay for Medicare Part D costs
Suit Yourself - provides new or gently used suits to qualified applicants
RURAL POLK COUNTY NEWS