- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- Des Moines Community Action Agency
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corp
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- Red Rock Area Community Action Program
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Ida Grove WIC Clinic
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
Cherokee WIC Clinic
Wednesday, July 8, 2015
Author, Dr. Robert Putnam, Coming to Des Moines
Friday, July 10, 2015 9:00 AM
Mid-Sioux's 11th Annual Golf Tournament
Friday, July 10, 2015 13:00 PM
2015 16th Annual Wipfli National Training Conference in Las Vegas, NV
Sunday, July 12, 2015
Red Rock Area Community Action Program, Inc.
Helping People. Changing Lives.
COMMUNITY ACTION IS A PARTNERSHIP FOCUSING LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL RESOURCES ON THE PROBLEMS OF POVERTY WHILE HELPING LOW-INCOME PEOPLE DEVELOP THEIR FULL POTENTIAL AND BECOME SELF- SUFFICIENT
There are 18 Community Action Agencies in Iowa. Each is an independent, non-profit corporation or public body whose goal is to help communities focus resources on helping low-income people meet their basic human needs.
Red Rock Area Community Action Program works to eliminate poverty through empowering vulnerable populations, building collaborations and advocating for social change.
Helping People Help Themselves is accomplished by identifying the needs of low-income residents in Boone, Jasper, Marion, Rural Polk and Warren Counties and linking together a network of ‘helping hands’ to assist families and individuals attain self-sufficiency.
** If you have received services from one of Red Rock Area Community Action Program's Outreach offices, please visit the link to complete a brief needs assessment survey to help us discover what areas we can strengthen our impact to our communities: www.surveymonkey.com/s/FCQCQDW