- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corporation
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- IMPACT Community Action Partnership
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
2nd Annual Fall Fun with Creative Spirits Sioux City
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
We Are Planning An Evening of Creative Fall Fun!
Friday, September 30, 2016
Mid-Sioux Moments Newsletter - September 2016
Monday, September 12, 2016
Child Care Resource & Referral Fiscal Year 2016 Annual Report
Friday, September 9, 2016
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Red Rock Area Community Action Program, Inc.
Helping People. Changing Lives.
We are excited to announce that the Des Moines Community Action Agency and Red Rock Area Community Action Program, Inc have come together to form IMPACT Community Action Partnership to provide a higher level of assistance to our participants.
COMMUNITY ACTION IS A PARTNERSHIP FOCUSING LOCAL, STATE AND NATIONAL RESOURCES ON THE PROBLEMS OF POVERTY WHILE HELPING LOW-INCOME PEOPLE DEVELOP THEIR FULL POTENTIAL AND BECOME SELF- SUFFICIENT
There are 18 Community Action Agencies in Iowa. Each is an independent, non-profit corporation or public body whose goal is to help communities focus resources on helping low-income people meet their basic human needs.
Red Rock Area Community Action Program works to eliminate poverty through empowering vulnerable populations, building collaborations and advocating for social change.
Helping People Help Themselves is accomplished by identifying the needs of low-income residents in Boone, Jasper, Marion, Rural Polk and Warren Counties and linking together a network of ‘helping hands’ to assist families and individuals attain self-sufficiency.
** If you have received services from one of Red Rock Area Community Action Program's Outreach offices, please visit the link to complete a brief needs assessment survey to help us discover what areas we can strengthen our impact to our communities: www.surveymonkey.com/s/FCQCQDW