- New Opportunities, Inc.
- Hawkeye Area Community Action Program
- Community Action of Eastern Iowa
- MATURA Action Corporation
- Mid-Iowa Community Action
- Mid-Sioux Opportunity
- Des Moines Community Action Agency
- North Iowa Community Action Organization
- Northeast Iowa Community Action Corp
- Operation: New View Community Action Agency
- Operation Threshold
- Red Rock Area Community Action Program
- South Central Iowa Community Action Program
- Community Action of Southeast Iowa
- Southern Iowa Economic Development Association
- Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
- West Central Community Action
- Community Action Agency of Siouxland
Last year 1,905 Iowa families reduced their heating costs through weatherization programs, and 14,363 families received financial support for emergency energy assistance (Read More).
Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Inc. Newsletter
Monday, May 20, 2013
Mid-Sioux Opportunity, Inc. Is Accepting Bids
Monday, May 20, 2013
MATURA Action Corporation has new logo
Friday, May 17, 2013
2012 Annual Report
Thursday, May 9, 2013
New SIEDA director focuses on success
Wednesday, May 8, 2013
BoardSource Certificate of Nonprofit Board Education Webinar Series.
Friday, May 24, 2013
MATURA-Open House-Madison County
Friday, May 24, 2013 10:00 AM
Rock Valley WIC Clinic
Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Hawarden WIC Clinic
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
Understanding the Background & History of Community Action Webinar
Wednesday, May 29, 2013 13:00 PM
BUILDING STRONGER COMMUNITIES, TOGETHER
ICAA partners with local agencies and organizations throughout Iowa and beyond to help build stronger and safer communities. Iowa Community Action Association also provides many programs, services and benefits to local organizations and partners with many organizations to help serve local communities in Iowa.
Iowa Community Action is a collective effort, and with the support of a wide range of organizations that touch Iowa and local Iowa communities, we can truly make a difference.
There are many ways to get involved with Iowa Community Action, from contributing links & resources to attending events to joining our email newsletter. Contact us or your local community action agency for more information on how we can help each other make an even greater positive impact in Iowa.
Find your local community action agency.
Programs & Services
Explore programs and services available in your community.
Apply for Services
Learn more and access local contact information and outreach offices.